Remote Learning Information Hub @ Harlem Renaissance High School
ATTENTION: Progress Reports can be viewed via PupilPath
Student Access to Remote Learning
–Pupil Path – Mandatory Log-in for Trimester 3 Schedule
For more information from the DOE regarding iPad distribution, please click here.
You can use the form to let us know what issues you are having with NYCDOE iPads or other devices including:
- Status or delivery of iPad request
- Reporting a lost or stolen device
- Support for sign in and use of iPad or other DOE devices
- Help with applications (including Google Classroom)
If you are having difficulty accessing your Trimester 3 schedule on Pupil Path, contact Jeremy at email@example.com.
- TeachHUB: Links to applications and programs for a variety of online instructional resources, including Grade Band Instructional Resources in all subject areas.
- Teach From Home: (requires sign in) A new section of the InfoHubthat will have up to date information, including announcements and updates on professional learning opportunities.
These pages will be frequently updated in the coming weeks in order to best meet the needs of teachers and students. They are a work in progress and teams are working around the clock to ensure the best possible online experience for our teachers.
All members of our school communities are encouraged to regularly visit schools.nyc.gov/learnathome to access the most current learning resources and important information for engaging in remote instruction.